Online orders ship USPS priority. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship.
Returns & Exchanges
At this time, The Wellness Apothecary is unable to offer returns or exchanges on items purchased from our online shop.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, call us on the phone, purchase our products, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a "wish list" or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications to your contact, unless he or she has previously opted out of marketing communications from The Wellness Apothecary.
Information we collect automatically:
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our website or transact business with us, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase.